WILD ENOUGH?



Hello World,

Its anonymous me here. How have you been? How's work, school, family, spouse, intimate partner, etc etc? I hope all has been well with you all.

Major things been happening to me of late and that has gladdened my heart. No, i still don't have a boyfriend. No, i haven't yet gone through my life. But, that's not everything to live for, right?💖

Life is wild, beautiful, and everything worth living for. and just like everything else in this spherical planet we live in, we have good days and bad days. Good days that make you wish the earth would just stop at this perfect moment and erase all the bad days you've had. And terrible days that make u just want to jump into the ocean and find peace.

I write wild, i write like i can't wait to have all my jumbled up ideas come to life dancing in front of my screen or paper with so much joy as the aborigines did when America was still their land. my metaphors and alliterations and onomatopoeia all fitting perfectly in a messed up master piece.

Huge thanks to Wale for letting me engulf myself in a sea of words all beautifully lit in a bonfire of emotions. I am eternally grateful. I want to use this beautiful platform to tell you a little story of wild living in a perfectly normal world.

My story beginning in a cliche...

A girl meets a boy and falls hopelessly in love with him after a month of being friends. She felt like life couldn't have flown so fast and she never felt this way before. So she was scared, and her fear affected him, he felt like she would one day leave his life and it would all end for him.

So he began to "be guided" (Only a few would understand this metaphor) he left her in their cocoon and began forcing the impossible to happen. Turning their beautiful story to MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 2018.

(laughs in sign language)

I crack myself up.

So this boy messed this girl up for others, nobody was good enough or cool enough or smelled like him. she felt totally addicted to his smile, his laugh and his somewhat stupid sense of humor.

Fast forward a year and they meet again, still hopelessly in love but still running away from the emotions. she felt like they should give it a try and see where it led but he didn't want to take the risk.

So their love wasn't WILD ENOUGH for him.

She seemed too hopeless to be waiting for him to realize that she's his one. That she'd wait till eternity and a day to have his lips engulfed in hers and her tears mixed in their kiss.

Till then she was hoping her life would be wild enough for her and she would ignore everything she felt.

Please lemme know what you think this girl should do, any fixer upper?

I would have helped but i have a whole year of final projects to do and can't start thinking of anything else.

Till i can take my paint brush and write again.

Bye.

Love, The anonymous writer.

Comments

Popular Posts