HOW TO FALL OUT OF LOVE


THE ANGRIEST MAN IN BROOKLYN REVIEW

Haha, got ya... bet you thought this was what we were talking about today.

Hey, So it's the anonymous writer again...


WHY CAN'T YOU FREAKING TELL US WHO YOU ARE?

I've been asked questions of why I choose to be anonymous but I think it's more about being able to say what I want without fear of judgement than the celebrity craze you might think. I can be whoever whenever and not let that be a tag to my name which is very important to me.


IT'S AN ILLNESS I TELL YOU

While thinking on my last write up a thought crossed my mind because I have been dealing with a self-diagnosed illness I would like to call; JUST FOR THE BENEFIT OF THIS POST; Notlettinggoniasis... I know it's a handful. Symptoms of this illness are:

- Still BEING IN LOVE WITH THE A-HOLE THAT PROBABLY BROKE YOUR HEART OR IN BETTER CASES, DIDN'T BREAK YOUR HEART.

- Still thinking about said person whenever there's a reference to the opposite sex.

- Always calling and checking up on the person.



QUICK FIX OPTIONS

Now you might think I'm here with a quick fix on how to easily get over someone you feel deeply about, well you never get over that person ever. You only just reach a stage where that person becomes the past and you'd see someone who's awesome enough to be your present, the wait might be long but you'll forget in the end.



BEFORE IT'S OVER

Welcome to the phase I like to call 'the dead zone'. When you break up with a person you imagined the world with, you feel detached and broken. It even becomes like a movie for you. You walk those streets with your mascara running and your lips bare, even though you have a flawless make up on, or you feel like your six packs have become a potbelly even though those abs are still just as tight.

You want to believe you're okay, or maybe you convince yourself that you are okay; there are several fishes in the freaking sea you yell.  But like every unexpected news in everyone's life, it's not easy to just overlook or ignore.

If you've never felt this way,  you're one of the few lucky ones we have on this planet, you're special because once you get to this 'dead zone' you basically just want to breath. Be alive just so you won't be dead or for the stronger ones you prefer death over feeling the way you do. I've been there once, not saying I left there either, I probably just learnt how to live in that zone.



LIVING IN THE DEAD ZONE

Welcome to your life here, some stay here for a few days, some for a week, some for a month, and some forever. We are a lot in this little metaphorical town living our everyday lives with a fake smile on our faces telling the world how okay we are but when we close the doors we start to think of her or him and how the world seemed better when they were in our life.

How the road smelled like ice-cream...

How the sea smelled like a fantasy...

Trust me it's worse for others and better for some but never judge we all have our own individual battles.



HOPE AND LOVE WILL FIND YOU

One day we walk the metaphorical streets of this dead zone and just at the corner of the street is something, to some it's someone, to some it's something and to others it's just a mirage, just another day in this dead zone. Whatever it is, we see it and that breaks us away from the routine, we run looking for help and hold on like its our last bit of light in a dark and tiny hole.

Soon we leave the dead zone with that thing or person to a more futuristic town where everything  seems to have a different look, it's foreign at first but eventually we get used to it, our smile is more genuine now and our laughter louder than the megaphones at high price superstores.

So here's the final question, did we let go or did we move on?

Ask yourself this in the tiniest part of your metabolism, did I die somewhere and get reborn again because it felt so unreal to just let all that go because you started to feel again but this time for another person.

When we meet the a-hole on the street we smile with a genuine nature we never knew we had because we couldn't careless how they end as long as we're selfishly happy.



OUR HAPPY ENDING

Like everything in life, it comes to an end when we breath our last breath everything now a biography, THE LIFE OF THE DEMENTED PERSON.


SIGNING OUT NOW THEN...

So I dunno if this would be my last post on this blog but I want you to feel free to send me a mail on walenkende@gmail.com with the mail reading FOR THE ANONYMOUS WRITER and i'd be sure to answer.

As Wale would say, Peace and Love.

THE ANONYMOUS WRITER

P.S: I should get my own blog??

Comments

  1. This post reminded me of my last breakup with my ex and perfectly narrated how i got over it. apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is practically what has happened to me before Mr Wale. This is so right. Thumbs up 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts