'CAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY



NEWS FLASH: I don't have any reason to stop writing here... I come here to vent and if I have nothing to vent about... you won't see me here again.

BAD DAY

DEFINITION: According to the urbandicitonary.com, a bad day is;

1. Monday 
2. Female: period 
3. Male: that day where you just want to punch anyone that comes near you.

First thing about this definition is its accuracy, like who the flip likes Monday? No-one, except you're a 5'0 teenager living in Saturn or Uranus. 

And every female will tell you they're having a bad day when they have a five foot massive cramp in their lower abdomen region, that sucks!

And you know you're having a bad day as a guy when you want to smack the shit out of that idiot's face... Yeah that idiot that has been poking on your nerves for hours.


WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE A BAD DAY EVERYDAY?

Religious: Pray my dear... the forces of the evil one are against you.

Atheist: You just need to slap your troubles away and just take a chill pill.

Me: It's a story I face and I wish I could just kick the bucket and just you know... that bucket needs to be kicked.

(For all those who know me: I AM NOT DEPRESSED OR GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION AND NOT TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING, BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT I NEED ANY HELP... I'm just being a psychologist here)

Thanks for understanding.


HELP! BAD DAYS ARE CHASING ME

Well, I can't help it, I love humor and laughing and forgetting all my disdain even if for a while but if bad days are actually chasing you, then don't run.

I mean it can't chase something that's immovable right?

Now seriously if your bad days seem to go longer than normal then that could lead to depression and thoughts on suicide. But because we live in a society that feels you're probably stupid for being depressed and never really does anything about it, we see so many human shells walking the streets not knowing what to do next. 

"It's okay to feel empty, it just becomes not okay when you show that to the world..."

Why you ask?

Because the world believes showing weakness is death. Nobody wants to be weak, nobody wants to accept weakness, they'd rather die than feel weak and helpless, that's what the world has been conditioned to be.


BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU ITS OKAY TO BE WEAK

This crossed my mind recently, the thought of weakness. I believe you find strength when you accept your weakness and choose to live in it and breath in it and be persecuted for it, because killing yourself over being strong is futility.

Be happy you're weak even if nobody accepts you that way, trust me, you'll go through persecutions, you'd hate yourself for not being strong enough, but still you can't change it, so why not build your weaknesses till they becomes strengths and understand you can't do it all.

Please be okay for yourself! that's how strong you'd be.


WEAKNESS IS STRENGTH AND BAD DAYS ARE SUICIDAL

Long and short, I've come here to yarn banter sha but i hope you get the gist from all of this... That'd make me so happy if we had people who understand that the world will persecute you for everything you are and choose to be and even what you're not, so why bother yourself over S++T like that?

When you can be weak and sip a glass of wine and bull shit their bad words... 

"I wore envy and I hated death but I survived"

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR WEAKNESS AND I'M SURE SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE WOULD TOO SO PLEASE LIVE FOR THEM, LIVE TILL YOU FIND THEM NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO, YOU'D WISH YOU HADN'T THOUGHT OF DEATH.

AS SIA SAID;

" I'm still breathing.... Check it out i'm still breathing... I'M ALIVE"






LOVE,

THE ANONYMOUS WRITER.

P.S: I WISH YOU ALL THE STRENGTH AND WEAKNESSES YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH LIFE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts