THE WAY HUMANS REACT TO DEATH


Dear Nigerian, 

People have died, yes you read that right, people have died on this day the 28th of June 2018, in Lagos our commercial capital. The mass accident which occurred at Berger has left many individuals dead and has rocked this state. Let that point sink in,  the finality of life, dreams and expectations.

While we mourn the dead, I feel like giving a few cents on a matter I feel particulary concerned about, Nigerians have a manner of personalizing sorrow. We look at other people's sorrow and think of ways to place our life into this and this just Is not the night for that shii at all, like at all, I've been on twitter and I have seen posts like this one.



Now I understand our gratuity for life and the safety of our loved ones,  my family and I ply that road every single day to and fro, but let it be farfrom me to make a Thanksgiving out of this level of misery or in this moment "thank God" for not allowing me to be out at that instant.

Have empathy in this dark times but don't make this empathy about yourself, thats selfish

Huge love to the families of the affected, my condolences.

Signed.

Comments

Popular Posts